Monday, January 25, 2010

Sore start...

Over the last week we have started walking. I feel sore. We don't walk fast. We don't walk far. How do I get to this point where I want to die after 45 short minutes. I am 26 years old. I should be running! I shouldn't be complaining about my knees during a majorly modified P90X sesh. I want my body back. I want to feel in control again. No more hot wings for me.

PS I feel incredibly blessed to have a teammate to help me along. I know we won't give up on each other and that is the most important key to this whole deal. We have always known how to be healthy. We just haven't figured out how not to give up on ourselves. I love you John. We will do this. Small steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Becoming athlete... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates