Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day one...again.


This is rough. My day started at 5:50 and I am exhausted. The A.M. workout helped to wake me up. It was my turn for treadmill but I found I couldn't jog for nearly as long as I usually do.

It felt great to eat a hot breakfast with John before he left for work. It's been almost 2 wks since we have been "on track". I have to say though, as I write this I am hungry! Last time I went to the doctor she told me to reduce my calories by 300. I am feeling it. I have been maintaining but my goals of losing weight faster, now seem so lofty. I just can't seem to "stay on track". I know what I need to do. I simply need to keep doing it.

Tonight weight training starts again. I have missed this although when John gets home, it's usually the LAST thing I want to be doing. I am off to put in some more time on the treadmill although I feel like there are a million other things I SHOULD do instead. I guess this is me attempting to put exercise as a priority. I guess I just figure if I do stuff around the house I will end up eating outside of my meal plan. I am trying so hard to make it stick! Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Becoming athlete... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates